Monday, December 31, 2007

arctic tundra

greetings to all. i just got back from a week of cold, white, mid western goodness. my husband and i spent this holiday season with my family in north west Iowa. we also spent time in Vermilion South Dakota were i went to university.
there is something both beautiful and strange about Vermilion. it was like i never left. things don't seem to change there. there is a great coffee shop, were i worked for ever, and a rad thrift store called the civic council. not to mention really nice people that i love.
we went to the civ and it was half price day. yippee:D i bought a bunch of stuff that i assembled and Will and Krista helped me install. stay tuned for pictures and maybe a short film.
we mostly walked around and hung out at Krista and Noah's new house. it is an old victorian on the bluff. it was so beautiful. i got so inspired. the sun was so bright it shot laser beams into my brain. I'm super charged. there are more details and such but i'll explain more once the pictures are up. happy new year!

1 comment:

anonant said...

The benefits of low population density are expressed in a civilized rate of change, I personally dont like change that happens faster than I can absorb.
H.Luv and Simia Artifex Happy New Year!
From Grandma and anonant
peace